Annual Conference Session 2016
Click here to view the clergy appointments for 2016-2017.
Please note: if you find a discrepancy in the appointment list please contact your district office.
2016 Annual Conference Evaluation
Special Offering for Global Ministries: $17,911.26
Special Relief: $3,975.02
Ministerial Education Fund: $2,860.90
On Friday afternoon, a panel of five clergy, moderated by Rev. Jay Hanson, offered 10 tools for evangelism: 1 - Reach & Teach, 2 - Do you see what I see, 3 - Raise the bar, 4 - Marketing Strategies, 5 - Stop waiting on uninvited Guest, 6 – Simplify, 7 - Use Every tool in the box, 8 - Plan for Success, 9 - Plan for Growth, 10 - Start Preaching for life change! Leading the panel were: Rev. Antonie Walker, Rev. Leigh Ann Raynor, Rev Hale Bishop, Rev. Matt Hearn, and Rev. Jim Cowart. Click here to watch the panel.
Celebrating Bishop James King
On Friday morning, the South Georgia Conference celebrated the 8 years of ministry of Bishop James and Mrs. Rose King as he served as Episcopal leader of the South Georgia Conference.
Other Highlight Videos
Guest Preacher and Teachers for the 2016 Annual Conference Session:
- Wednesday Opening Worship: Bishop James King, South Georgia Episcopal Area
- Wednesday Teaching Moments: Rev. Dr. Winston Worrell, Director of World Methodist Evangelism Institute
- Thursday Memorial Service: Rev. Don Adams, Senior Pastor of Albany First UMC
- Thursday Teaching Moments: Rev. Dr. Laceye Warner, Duke Divinity School, Associate Professor of the Practice of Evangelism & Methodist Studies
- Friday Teaching Moments: Rev. Dr. Michael McQueen, Sr. Pastor, St. James UMC, Alpharetta
- Saturday Ordination: Bishop Debra Wallace-Padgett, North Alabama Episcopal Area
DVD’s and CD's Available for Purchase
Order DVDs and CDs of the 2016 Annual Conference Session worship services or Bible studies through the GNTV website. Visit their online store anytime at www.gntv.info.