Cokesbury unveils new Ministry Resource Center at Annual Conferences
Cokesbury has announced that it is bringing a new consultative retail experience to Annual Conferences this year with the new Cokesbury Ministry Resource Center. Focused on equipping leaders to build disciples, the Ministry Resource Center will offer the opportunity for more personalized consultations with church leaders in order to match products with their specific ministry needs.
Features of the Ministry Resource Center include:
- Showcases highlighting new and classic resources ranging from adult and children’s curriculum to church-wide stewardship and Bible studies – all available for review andordering.
- A robust selection of additional new titles and best sellers available on-site for immediate purchase featuring the Bishop’s “picks,” speaker’s books, and UMC official resources, new titles, and bestsellers.
- Consultation areas where church leaders can meet with trained consultants regarding ministry needs including studies, curriculum, robes, signs, sanctuary furnishings, and muchmore.
- An ordering kiosk with access to titles unique to each conference as well as resources not included in the Ministry ResourceCenter.
- Free shipping on all orders placed at Annual Conferences on regularly stockedmerchandise.