Advance Specials: How to Submit Gifts
Procedures for Submitting Advance Specials Gifts
- Send all gifts for Advance Mission Specials to the Conference Director of Administrative Services (P.O. Box 7227; Macon, GA 31209), not directly to the project or person.
- List each Advance Mission Special gift carefully on the local church remittance form, writing in the name and the number of the project. This ensures proper transmission and credit.
- Please use your church code number in order to reduce the possibility of crediting the wrong church for the gift. Each church's assigned code number can be found on the monthly statement from the Conference Treasurer/Administrator.
- Remit gifts for Advance Specials monthly. Remember salaries of missionaries and expenses of mission agencies must be paid each month.
- When a local church establishes a Covenant Relationship of support for a missionary, notify the Conference Secretary of Global Ministries (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that appropriate records may be maintained. If a local church plans to give a specific amount to a mission project within the bounds of South Georgia, please inform the agency about the decision so it can be anticipated as a source of income.