The church in Omega has its roots in the Shiloh Church that began in the 1800s, about 3 miles from the present town of Omega. The first church building, built in 1901, was wood and the first building in Omega was wood. In 1952, the present brick building, with stained glass windows, was built at Maple and Florida Streets. In 1960, classrooms and a fellowship hall were added. A brick parsonage next door to the church was built in 1960. In its history, five persons have entered the ministry and one has gone into the mission field.