There is a town in Worth County called Ty Ty, probably after a shrub that the Native Americans called TiTi. Its earliest beginning is not known, but the conference records show that the Worth Circuit in 1882 had 7 churches including Ty Ty. Rev. James E. Rorie was the pastor. In 1919, Ty Ty was on the four-point Poulon Circuit. It has been on the Sumner and Broxton Circuit, as well. In 1979, it became a station church. It has been in the Valdosta District, Waycross District, and Cordele District.