Originally organized in 1903, it was discontinued in 1969; the building was rented to the Free Will Baptist and later the Primitive Baptists. In 1978, former members of Beulah, including Rev. Allen M. Booker, met and decided to reorganize the church. In July 1979, Beulah was reconstituted with 30 members. Rev. Aaron Sellers, Pinson Memorial's pastor, served as pastor. When the first Beulah was organized, it met in homes before a building was built. It was on the Bridgeboro Circuit for many years. In 1961, it was placed on the Morningside Charge, Thomasville District, until it was discontinued in 1969.