This church began in a brush arbor in 1815. It is located two miles east of Mendes, Georgia. The earliest listing of individual churches in circuits appears in the 1919 Minutes. That year Harmony is on the Glennville Circuit, McRae District, with Hopewell and Glennville. In 1940, it is on the Glennville Circuit, Savannah District, with Mt. Pleasant and three others and Rev. Roy J. Loy Scott as pastor. In 1957, the Shiloh-Harmony Circuit began and, in 1968, the Shiloh-Harmony Charge with Rev. John G. Ivey. From 1963, the charge was in the Statesboro District with the Harmony Circuit being made in 1973, including Mt. Carmel, Harmony, and Manassas. Rev. Don Sparks was the pastor.