Sutton Chapel UMC - Southwest


History

Under the leadership of Rev. Louis Sutton, its first pastor, this church was organized in 1898. It first met in a brush arbor until it constructed the present church later that same year. Sunday school rooms were added in 1941, a social hall was built in 1969, and a complete renovation of the sanctuary which included new pews and pulpit furniture was finished in 1979.

Location

3942 Vada Road (Hwy 97)
Bainbridge GA 39817

Stay in the know

Sign up for our newsletters

Contact

Conference Office

735 Pierce Avenue - Macon, GA 31204

PO Box 7227 - Macon, GA 31209

478-475-9286

Administrative Office

520 Professional Drive, Suite 1 - Macon, GA 31201

PO Box 13145 - Macon, GA 31208

478-738-0048 | 800-535-4224

Camping & Retreat Ministries

99 Arthur J. Moore Dr - St Simons Is., GA 31522

PO Box 20408 - St Simons Island, GA 31522

912-638-8626 | 888-266-7642

Contact us

Open hearts. Open minds. Open doors.