Located in Quitman County about four miles north of the Morris Community, this church was organized in 1837, since it was a non-denominational church founded to serve the whole community, it was called Union. The church began as a brush arbor and later built the first building. The exact date that the church became a Methodist charge is unknown. The present building is not the first. The education building was formerly the one-room schoolhouse which many of the older members remember attending.