The earliest building was a simple frame structure in which the church was organized. In 1906-1907, the first building was erected, and this church was part of the Sycamore Charge with Rev. L.B. McMichael, the pastor. In the 1906 Minutes of the conference, there is a grant of one hundred twenty-five dollars to "Rebecca, Turner County, Valdosta District" from the Conference Board of Church Extension, which meant that it would "speedily open a church free of debt." In 1919, Rebecca was head of the Rebecca Circuit with Rebecca, Young's Chapel, Providence, Arp and Felder, Rev. Aaron Kelly was the pastor. In 1954, the present brick building was erected. The ladies were first organized into a Parsonage Aid Society in 1910, and through the years have grown with the various changes. Young's Chapel, built in 1895, in Ben Hill County, had been on the charge with Rebecca until 1974 when it was closed
. That church had begun to repair the 100-year-old building, but the membership had grown too small to be continued. Rebecca became a full station in 1976.