This church was organized in the early 1900s, sharing space with the Baptist Church when not already in use. The present building was built in 1926 and enlarged in the 1950
s. It has been on the Rebecca Charge, McRae District, with Rev. C. M. Ledbetter as pastor, and on the Rebecca Circuit, Americus Charge. In 1978, it became a station church.