Brantley UMC - Northwest


History

     Originally called Mt. Gillard, this church was organized around 1850.  The earliest records show that it was a part of the Buena Vista Charge in 1854.  Its first building was a wooden structure.  It became a part of the Marion Circuit Charge in 1907.  

Location

650 Brantley Rd.
Buena Vista GA 31803

Stay in the know

Sign up for our newsletters

Contact

Conference Office

735 Pierce Avenue - Macon, GA 31204

PO Box 7227 - Macon, GA 31209

478-475-9286

Administrative Office

520 Professional Drive, Suite 1 - Macon, GA 31201

PO Box 13145 - Macon, GA 31208

478-738-0048 | 800-535-4224

Camping & Retreat Ministries

99 Arthur J. Moore Dr - St Simons Is., GA 31522

PO Box 20408 - St Simons Island, GA 31522

912-638-8626 | 888-266-7642

Contact us