The first building was built of wood in the late 1890s, near Haskins Crossing on the Cochran Highway in Laurens County. This building was torn down and material used to build the church in Dudley in 1912. The present brick building was built in 1952. This church has beautiful stained glass windows and chimes that ring out music to the community. In 1984, the church was on the Dudley Charge. It is now a station church.