Around 1884, the Methodists north of Landsburg began to meet in a log building. The present white frame building was erected in 1902. The Fellowship Hall and kitchen were added during Rev. Robert Kea's pastorate. In the 1919 Minutes, the first listing of individual churches in the Conference Minutes, Landsburg was on the Alamo Circuit along with Cedar Grove, Mt. Olivet, Lowery, and Oak Grove. Rev. E.M. Elder had been the pastor, but he was moved and Rev. E.P. Drake was the new man. This was in the McRae District and Rev. L.W. Coleson was the Presiding Elder. As of 2017, the church is on the Glenwood/Landsburg Charge.