This church, in Treutlen County, was chartered in 1888 with seventeen members. They met first at Miller Institute, a newly discontinued school
. The minister was Rev. Isaac Cicero Gibson Rabun. The first church building was wooden and built in 1888-1890. Through the years many improvements have been made, including four Sunday school rooms, carpeting, front porch, red brick veneer, a social hall and kitchen, and a steeple. A parsonage was also built.