The winter of 1919, Rev. W.A. Tyson, the pastor of the Wadley Charge, learned of the acute need of an organized Methodist Church in the Greenway community of Emanuel County. A revival was held in Greenway School in the summer of 1920. There were numerous converts, but no place could be found to house a regular meeting. Mrs. Dean Lamb readily gave a plot adjoining the cemetery. By September, the church was organized with 62 members. In 1921, a Sunday school was organized which was discontinued in 1946. This church became a part of the Wadley Circuit with Coleman and St. John. In 1950, the entire inside was remodeled.
In the 1939 Minutes, this church still is listed as Greenway along with Wadley, Coleman, and St. John as the Wadley Charge. By 1945, in the listing, the name has been changed to Lamb's Chapel on the Wadley Charge. As of 2017, the church is on the Lamb's Chapel/Wadley Charge.