Calvary UMC (Swainsboro) - Northeast
The 4-H Club House was the setting for the beginning of the Calvary Methodist Church on December 5, 1954. Rev. Bobby Gene Coleman was the pastor. The first building was constructed of concrete block and is located on South Main Street in Swainsboro. One of the most exciting events in Calvary's short history was a revival held in March 1975 and led by Andy Gallman.
421 S Main Street
Swainsboro GA 30401