Land for the original Beulah church was deeded on December 31, 1887, three and a half acres from the present location. That church was on the Eason Mission of the Sandersville District. After several years, many of the members moved away and the church's future was uncertain. Finally, it was decided to relocate. Land for New Beulah was deeded on October 28, 1916. A one-room building was erected and named New Beulah. In 1953, the building was renovated and four classrooms added. In 1919, New Beulah was a part of the Stillmore Circuit with C. B. G. Johnson, pastor, and Rev. Nath Williams, presiding elder. In 1940, New Beulah was on the Graymont-Summitt (Twin City) Charge with Flanders Chapel and Rev. David Cripps as pastor.