This congregation was organized in 1894, in a Presbyterian Church. When they later bought the Daisy School for $4,000, they named the church for it. Rev. R.C. Norman who was the first pastor. The school was renovated and the first services were held in the sanctuary in December. Today, the church built in 1922, is brick with large white columns in front. Stained-glass windows, an organ, and Memorial Fellowship Hall have been added. In 1919, Rev. S.A. Hearn was pastor of Claxton and Daisy. In 1940, Daisy was on the Hagan Circuit of seven churches including Hagan, Daisy, Eason's Chapel, Manassas, Sikes, Union, and Bellville. It was in the Savannah District and Rev. G.R. Partain was the pastor.
In 1989, a Historical Marker was erected for the church. The parsonage was completed in 1997. In 2003, the church had several special events including Daisy under the Stars (gospel) and Brunch with Santa. A Groundbreaking ceremony was held October 2004, for the new Christian Life Center. In June 2014, the church was moved from the dissolved Statesboro District to the newly organized Northeast District.