The Conference evangelist, Rev. Francis A. Ratcliffe, held a tent-revival and, as a result, this church was organized in 1915 with 40 members. They met in a brush arbor before the small one-room wooden building was erected; the land being given by Dr. and Mrs. Jeff Wilcox. Rev. Quincy Pinson was the first pastor. At this time, church services were held once a month. In 1923, while F. J. Jordon was the pastor, a great revival with Conference evangelist Churchwell was held outside due to the church being too small. Beulah UMC was a prominent force in the Temperance Movement. Under the leadership of Rev. Tom Stroud, in 1961, a program to raise funds for the new church building was adopted. It was called the Lord's Acre and has become an annual Thanksgiving Celebration. In 1966, on land given by Elton O. Metts, Sr., a brick building with classrooms and a kitchen were built. Winnes Paulk, Era Carter, Burnell Gaskins, T. J. Paulk and Mrs. George Paulk were elected to the building committee. During Rev. J. M. McDuffie's pastorate, additional rooms and a fellowship hall were added in 1975. The women have been actively engaged in the women's program since 1948.