This church was organized in 1874 and began as a brush arbor with Rev. C. E. Boland as the first pastor
. Samuel Anthony was presiding elder. On September 1, 1883, one acre of land was deeded to the church by James T. Jackson. The church was named Shiloh by Mrs. J. T. (Sally) Brown. A small building was constructed and a school established. Services were held once a month in the afternoons. When it was transferred to the Vienna Charge, services were held twice a month. In 1942, the Sunday school record was started and MYF was created.