Music Director - Avalon UMC, Albany, GA
Avalon United Methodist Church in Albany, Georgia is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Music Director. The successful candidate will guide the congregation in spreading the gospel message of God’s love through music.
Spiritual and Personal Qualifications:
- Lives a vital, personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and accepts the Bible as the inspired Word of God.
- Exhibits spiritual gifts, servanthood, leadership, compassion, and administration.
- Has a passion for music and helping others to be a part of a musical team.
- Ability to listen and communicate with people of all ages.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Coordinate and plan the implementation of a comprehensive music
- program that involves the congregation in the mission of the
- Select worship music in consultation with the pastor.
- Lead the choir and congregational music on Wednesday evening and Sunday morning.
- Conduct choir practice on Wednesday.
- Plan and direct special musical events (Christmas, Easter, Etc.)
- Develop and submit an annual budget for the music program.
- The Music Director is a paid part-time position.
3018 Gillionville Rd Albany GA 31763
Email: Click to email