Part Time Choir Director - Forest Hills UMC
Forest Hills UMC is seeking a part time traditional choir director for our 11 AM Sunday service.
- Accomplished vocalist with choral group experience.
- Instrumental skills are desired but not required. Preferred instruments are organ or piano.
- Bachelor’s degree with a music major or minor preferred. Equivalent experience and knowledge can be substituted in lieu of this educational requirement.
- Solo performance experience is desired.
- Ability to lead and perform various styles of music.
- High level of overall musicianship.
- Enthusiastic, positive, and organized. Excellent personal communication skills are essential.
- A demonstrative life of Christian faith and practice, and holds a commitment to Christian theology that is compatible with the doctrine, values and traditions of The United Methodist Church.
- Compliance with the Book of Discipline and the Forest Hills Employee Handbook.
Terms of Employment:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Vacation is delineated in the FH Employee Handbook. Weekly hours amount to approximately 5-8 hours on site, adequate planning time each week/month, and extra time during special seasons.
Rev. Dr. Baxter Hurley with a cover letter and resume: email@example.com
Contact: Baxter Hurley
1217 Forest Hill Rd Macon GA 31210
Email: Click to email