Clergy Photo Directory
Directory photographs for the new South Georgia Clergy Directory will be taken during the 2020 Annual Conference Session in Columbus. Anyone serving under the appointment of the South Georgia Conference as well as retired clergy will be included in the Directory. This includes all levels of lay, local, and ordained pastors. This year’s Directory will include a single picture of the clergy member. An additional photo of the clergy and their spouse may be taken optionally.
Photos will be taken in the Foundry Room at the Columbus Convention Center (where displays were last year) Sunday from 2:30 - 7:30, Monday from 8:00am – 2:00pm & 3:30pm - 7:00pm, and Tuesday from 8:00am – 2:00pm.
Follow the instructions below to scheduled your appointment.
ONLINE SCHEDULING INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLERGY PHOTOS
- Go to the Universal Church Directories website (www.ucdir.com)
- Click on the box on the right side of the homepage entitled “click here to schedule your photography session”
- Enter your code cf140
- Enter your password photos
- Click on the Enter button
- Click on the desired photography date
- Click on the Reserve Time button beside the desired photography appointment time
- Enter the appropriate information in all required fields (indicated by the asterisk)
- Enter your email address if a confirmation email is desired
- Click on the Schedule Appointment button at the bottom of the screen to reserve the photography appointment time in your name
- Print the next screen to use as a reminder of your photography appointment
- Contact Anne Packard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-638-4050 to change or cancel your photography appointment.