Increased Impact is a comprehensive year-round leadership development program for leaders seeking to grow in their faith as they discover innovative ways to revitalize their congregation and impact their community. Increased Impact provides opportunities for both lay leaders and clergy to intentionally work on their lives, their teams, and their ministry together. The heart of the program is to wed spiritual formation with leadership principles in an environment that fosters collaboration and innovation in order to produce Great Big Results! This is about more than simply training leaders; it is about creating a culture that grows people who follow Christ fully.
There are several ways to get involved with Increased Impact in 2018 and 2019:
1. Team Experiences/Retreats- Bring your ministry team to the coast for interactive workshops and retreats where you’ll experience refreshment and renewal that will improve your effectiveness in your ministry setting. All events held at The Chapel’s Midtown Campus in Brunswick. Ready to register? Click the links below to register for each event.
- Jan. 9, 2019- A Day Away to Pray, $20 per person (includes lunch), https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/adayawaytopray
- Feb. 16, 2019- Marriage Enrichment Day Away, $75 per couple (includes two meals), https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/marriageenrichmentdayaway
- April 16-19, 2019- Preaching for Life Change, $50 per person (no hotel or meals), https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/preachingforlifechange
- Customizable On-Site Services- Bring the team to you!
2. The South Georgia Conference Cohort for Asbury Seminary: This 2-year program offers students the opportunity to take two seminary classes each semester with a Cohort through a hybrid format that combines time on campus with online work. At the end of the two year study, students can receive a “Certificate of Ministry” or apply their 24 hours toward the following:
Masters of Divinity, Masters in Church Planting, Masters in Church Leadership. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Increased Impact Cohort- Part of the 2018-19 Cohort and need to RSVP yourself and your lay leaders for Regional Days Away? Use the links below to let us know you’ll be attending.