The Office of Connectional Ministries will be launching a new series of leadership trainings in January 2021 to equip and empower leadership in the local church. These trainings will be a tremendous resource for individual leaders or committees as these resources are used to learn and grow together.
Both/And: Maximizing Hybrid Worship Experiences For Online and In-Person Audiences
(Webinar Recording available upon request. Contact Allison Lindsey | email@example.com)
This 2 hour workshop will delve into strategies for creating powerful transformative worship where no one feels like they’re an afterthought for both online and in-person audiences. It will explore:
• Re-imagining worship for both/and
• How to create interactive both/and experiences
• Bringing at home and in-person audiences together in real time
• Alternative opportunities for online audiences watching in-person livestreams
• Repurposing in-person worship for online audiences
• Strategies for adapting practices for both/and
• How to avoid letting your groove become a rut
• And more!
Also coming in January, recorded trainings led by leaders across South Georgia: